The School of Arts and Social Sciences, Covenant College of Education Aba, has functional departments that run programmes towards the production of middle-level manpower for the nation, particularly in the education industry. The departments are:
1. Christian Religious Studies
5. Political Science
6. Social Studies
GOALS OF THE SCHOOL: The goals of the School of Arts and Social Sciences, Covenant College of Education, Aba principally are:
1. Teach values and morals that are necessary for directing individuals to imbibing the culture of hard work, discipline and integrity
through the School’s academic programmes and activities.
2. Develop individuals for self actualization and self-reliance so as to enable them contribute positively to the socioeconomic
development of the nation.
3. Prepare students for further education. Education is a life-long activity. Continued learning gives individuals opportunity to increase in their abilities to contribute in community, State and/or national programmes.
(1) SSCE/WAEC/NECO/TCII, with three (3) credits in relevant
subjects in one sitting or four credits at two (2) sittings.
Those awaiting results may also apply.
Covenant College of Education is a brain child of Denco Consult Limited. This is an Educational Consultant Firm with many years experience, mobilization, organization and coordination of different Educational programmes at all levels in Abia in particular and Nigeria in general.